October 20, 2014
October 14, 2014
A New Direction is Needed
Regulatory Cooperation Council
Oversees Destruction of Public Authority
October 17, 2014 - Vol. 2 No. 18
Education Is a Right!
Investments in Public Education
Is a Right!
Increase Investments in Public Education!
• The Fight for Increased Investments
on Three Fronts
• Teachers Continue to Defend Their
- Dorothy-Jean O'Donnell
• Elect Candidates Who Have Defended
• Clark Government Prepares to Impose
Province-Wide Bargaining on
Municipal Workers - Brian Sproule
• Thinking About the Municipal Elections
October 15, 2014
- No. 83
• A New Direction for the
Economy -- An Election Issue! - Peggy Morton
• Stop Paying the Rich!
Increase Funding for Social Programs!
• Federation of
Labour Releases Study on Upgrading and Refining
Bitumen in Alberta
October 10, 2014
- No. 82
Fight for Justice in
Fight for Justice in Ferguson, Missouri
• Support the Resistance to
State-Organized Racist Attacks!
• Failure of Justice Department and
Ferguson Is a Failure of U.S.-Style Democracy - Voice of
• Support Continued Resistance in
Missouri - Voice of Revolution
• Calls to Demonstrate October 10-13
• Reports From Youth Resisting in
- Vol. 3 No.
October 27 Municipal
and Trustee Elections
• Elect Candidates Who Will Stand With
Communities -- Not the Neo-Liberal Privatizers! - Enver
Local Public Authorities
• The Public Sector and MPP
• Government Perfidy in Relations with
Trustees - Mira Katz
• Humanitarian Shame on Wynne and WSIB
- Manitoulin and Northshore Injured Workers' Group